This Practical Training will show you STEP BY STEP, how to set your online trainings on AUTO-PILOT (evergreen), so that you can reduce the stress of manual work, and achieve more with less.
…and this is the training for you!
– Hello! I’m Amba Eyang-Ajakaiye, Digital Strategist, Author and Founder, iDare.NotDread
– 6+ years of experience in digital consulting and capacity building for SMEs (clients include German Development Agency (GIZ) and UK’s Department for International Development (DFID)
– Master Trainer, Konverge for GOOGLE Digital Skills for Africa
– Sold numerous courses to thousands on autopilot since 2017, with consistent earnings in 7 figures.
– Coached 350+ business owners to become Authors and establish authority in their niche
– Leading Ladies Africa’s 100 most inspiring Women in Nigeria, 2020.
I understand how stressful it is having to cater to your students individually or by creating lots of groups, handling payments manually, posting training notes and videos to be downloaded multiple times by students, and sometimes watching same training content you invested so much in, being re-shared or re-sold by others at ridiculous prices.
You’re overwhelmed with tons of work do do at each training…
You lose sleep…
You barely have time for your core business or other responsibilities…
Don’t worry. I will break things down so easily like ABC. I will show you practical step by step so you can do as I do, and together we will conquer that fear.
After you pay, you will be asked to fill a short contact form, after which you will receive your access link prior to the training.
Unfortunately this training is only for Coaches who currently have courses or trainings that they deliver manually online or plan to.
Yes. And I will lay out the options for you – the free and paid tools I use. The choice will be left to you to decide.
We have set up a Facebook group for support. All students who get this training are advised to join. In it, you can ask questions and get answers if you get stuck.
Find me on Social media @idarenotdread