CAN YOU DO BETTER?
– You are free to be creative (talk about what the course offers, act skits, showcase videos you have edited, use music, etc. There are no limitations!!!). Don’t forget to tell them where to get the course! (They should simply contact @idarenotdread or visit www.idarenotdread.com/videoclass)
– Video shouldn’t be more than 60 secs.
– If you wish to add music, please ensure you use non-copyrighted or royalty free music. These can be found within the editing apps used or from sites like bensound.com
– Feel free to use features like transitions, overlays, green screen, cloning, masking, etc. Just flex your editing skills creatively.
– To submit your video entry, post to your Instagram or Facebook page using the hashtag #idarenotdreadvec and tag @idarenotdread so that I will see it.
– You can submit as many entries for the challenge as you like
– This Editing Challenge is only open to students of the video editing course
– The Challenge closes on Saturday, 28th August .
– The best/most creative videos will be announced a week after the challenge ends with prizes sent to the winning editors.
This Video Editing Challenge is brought to you by iDare.NotDread